Belik, November 2009
This posting is especially to all student of IKIP PGRI Semarang that located at Pemalang and its nearby. These two months ended by December the student of IKIP PGRI Semarang has been conducting PPL (Praktek Pengalaman Lapangan/ Field practice of Teaching) at schools over Pemalang and nearby.
So many experience to get but at least the student should write reports, individually report and group report. By the way how long you prepared the report is not important since the report is not suit to the Lecture need, isn't it?
I have any advices to all of you how to make a suitable report to fulfill, here are some:
1. Start collect your RPP and booked it
2. Take a group to discuss the report preparation
3. Start to write as soon as possible so you might not finish your report in a hurry
4. Type using Microsoft word and don't forget to activate the spelling checker
5. Consult to your advice Lecture conducting your report as much as you can
6. Consult to your friend that you believed can help
7. Prepare the photographs related to your activity during the practice anywhere you are involved
Those are my advices regarding to our tasks to fulfill. If you need me to help you know where to go and numbers to contact.
Good luck friends.